Cytrol H is scientifically formulated to help lower elevated HOMOCYSTEINE and CHOLESTEROL levels, and once achieved, to help maintain healthy blood levels.
|Ingredients||Per Cytrol-H tablet|
|Vitamin E||14 i.u.|
|Vitamin B2||12 mg|
|Vitamin B6||12 mg|
|Folic acid||200 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||12 mcg|
- Folic acid, B2, B6, B12and Betaine supplementation effectively lowers homocysteine levels.
- Magnesium and Zinc act as important co-factors in homocysteine metabolism
- Policosanol effectively and safely manages cholesterol levels
- Vitamin E is powerful antioxidant that protects against cellular damage by free radicals. And has powerful Cardio-protective properties (protects LDL-cholesterol from oxidation).
- 1 tablet daily to help maintain normal homocysteine and cholesterol levels.
- 2 tablets daily to assist with lowering homocysteine and cholesterol levels that are above the normal range and which could pose a potential health risk.
- Can be used in conjunction with prescription – only cholesterol lowering medication. Pack size: 60 tablets NAPPI Code: 705536-001