- You will get a trestle table and 2 chairs. You will need to decorate your own table.
- Everyone must have finished their setup by 8.30am on Saturday, doors open at 7am for stallholders and 9am to the public.
- Everyone must park their vehicles at the back of the hall in the parking facility.
Off loading in the front is only for people with heavy items to carry and prior arrangements need to be made with us.
- If you need a plug, you will need to bring an extension cord and a double plug so that others can use the plug too. You will need to bring black gaffer tape to cover your extension cord if it crosses a passage way so that people will not trip over it.
- The table will have free entrance for 2 people each day. Any extra people will need to pay the R20 entrance fee.
- Demonstrations are a marketing opportunity for you, you will be allowed to hand out pamphlets during your demo. All people will have to pay the entrance fee of R20.
- No burning of anything in the hall.
- Nothing can be stuck on the walls.
- The show closes at 5pm to the public and stallholders must stay until then on both days.
- Any therapists bringing beds to the hall must have rubbers under each leg otherwise it should be covered in black gaffer tape.
- For people in the corner positions of the hall, please note the fire escape can not be blocked.
Things to remember:
- Table cloth & decor
- Pamphlets and business cards
- Extension Cord, double adapter and black gaffer tape if needed.
- Snapscan, Zapper, or credit card equipment if you are selling items.
We are looking forward to a wonderful, prosperous, fun show. Please share our pamphlet with everyone you know on whats app and social media.