- You will get a trestle table and 2 chairs. You will need to decorate your own table.
- Everyone must have finished their setup by 8.30am, doors open at 7am for stallholders and 9am to the public.
- Everyone must park their vehicles at the back of the hall in the parking facility.
Off loading in the front is only for people with heavy items to carry and prior arrangements need to be made with us.
- If you need a plug, you will need to bring an extension cord and a double plug so that others can use the plug too. You will need to bring black gaffer tape to cover your extension cord if it crosses a passage way so that people will not trip over it.
- The table will have free entrance for 2 people. Any extra people will need to pay the R25 entrance fee.
- Demonstrations are a marketing opportunity for you, you will be allowed to hand out pamphlets during your demo. All people will have to pay the entrance fee of R25 if you are not a stallholder.
- No burning of anything in the hall.
- Nothing can be stuck on the walls.
- The show closes at 4pm to the public and stallholders must stay until closing.
- Any therapists bringing beds to the hall must have rubbers under each leg otherwise it should be covered in black gaffer tape. Also it will need to be on a carpet or cloth so that oil does not drip onto the floor.
- For people in the corner positions of the hall, please note the fire escape cannot be blocked.
- We are trying to go PLASTIC FREE this show, please do not use plastic bags to sell your products in.
Please note we are trying to go PLASTIC FREE this show,
please use paper packets for your goods. In the food court we are using paper plates, packets and wooden cutlery. I’m not saying everything is plastic free but let’s try be conscious of what we are using.
Things to remember:
- Table cloth & decor
- Banners – as walls cannot be used for sticking on.
- Pamphlets and business cards
- Extension Cord, double adapter and black gaffer tape if needed.
- Snapscan, Zapper, or credit card equipment if you are selling items.
- Once you have setup your table please take a photo of yourself and your table and whats app it to me. There will be a prize for the best table.
Here is Zapper contact details , you need this so people can purchase with their credit cards.
Prelusha Naidoo – Prelusha.Naidoo@zapper.co.za
Account Manager – Zapper South Africa
(+27) 87 150 1001 m: (+27) 76 3789757
Unit 1, The Glades Office Park, 74 Armstrong Avenue, La Lucia Ridge, KZN / www.zapper.com
Once you have setup please take a photo of yourself with your stall and send it to me on whats app.
There will be a prize for the best displayed table.
Also CHECK IN on facebook at our event
We are looking forward to a wonderful, prosperous, fun show.
Please share our pamphlet with everyone you know on whats app and social media.